Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified students for Leeds Masters Scholarships, worth £5,000, aim to encourage eligible students from under-represented groups to study for a Masters qualification.
For successful applicants, the Leeds Masters Scholarship can be awarded as a fee waiver or as monthly payments direct to you. These scholarships are funded by the generous donations of the alumni through the University of Leeds Footsteps Fund.
DETAILS | University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022
By applying for a Leeds Masters Scholarship, you will also be considered for the University’s Plus Programme. This tailored support service provides many free and bespoke activities during the year, including pastoral support, extra funding opportunities and more.
If your Leeds Masters Scholarship application is successful, you will automatically be registered on the Plus Programme. If it is unsuccessful, you may still be able to benefit from access to the University’s Plus Programme throughout your studies.
To be eligible for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international student
- Applicants must start a full-time, part-time or distance learning Masters programme at the University of Leeds in the 2022/23 academic year. This must lead directly to an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc, LLM or Masters by Research qualification. Please note, students undertaking an integrated Undergraduate and Masters degree are not eligible to apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship.
- Be paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
- Not already hold a Masters degree.
- Not have more than 50% of your postgraduate tuition fees covered for you, for example by an employer or public funding body (e.g NHS/NHS Business Services Authority).
Thank you for your interest in the Leeds Masters Scholarship. Details of the eligibility criteria can be found on our website here. Please read the information on this page before proceeding with this application. You can start the form then save your progress and come back to it later; you don’t have to complete it all in one go.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2022>
We wish you all the best……kindly share, you might help someone achieve this