St George’s University of London is making available a number of scholarships for outstanding students wishing to study a postgraduate course at the UK’s specialist health university. Domestic and International students are invited to apply.
The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s is competitive; the University select applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time with us.
DETAILS | St George’s University of London Postgraduate Scholarships
St George’s University of London has several numbers of Postgraduate Scholarships available for home and international postgraduate students:
Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme: St George’s currently offer a scholarship for applicants to our Global Health MSc courses from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
Global Health MSc international student scholarship: The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s is competitive; we select applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time with us.
Physician Associate Studies (MPAS) partial scholarship: We offer partial scholarships for students on the Physician Associate Studies MPAS and both home (UK) and international (EU and non-EU) students are eligible to apply.>
To be eligible for St George’s University of London Postgraduate Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed an application for the course, either full-time or part-time study
- Applicants must not already be qualified at Masters level or above (e.g. PhD)
- Applicants must be self-funding (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible)
- Applicants must have or be predicted to obtain at least a 2:1
- Applicants must be from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
- Biomedical Science – Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer MRes
- Biomedical Science – Antimicrobial Resistance MRes
- Biomedical Science – Infection and Immunity MRes
- Biomedical Science – Reproduction and Development MRes
- Global Health MSc
- Global Health and Conflict MSc
- Global Health and Humanities MSc
- Global Health and Mental Health MSc
- Global Health, Ethics and Law MSc
- Global Health, Infection and Immunity MSc
- Genomic Medicine MSc
- Sports Cardiology MSc
- Translational Medicine (MSc and MRes)
There is no separate application process to postgraduate scholarships. In order to be considered for a postgraduate scholarship, you must submit an application for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programmes (listed above). Your submission will then be reviewed against the scholarship eligibility criteria.
You must ensure that your application is complete and submitted by this date in order to be considered for funding. To be deemed complete, it must contain all the relevant supporting documentation required by the programme applied to, such as references, transcripts and English language scores.
Application Deadline: July 01, 2022
We wish you all the best….kindly share, you might help someone achieve this