Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical Programs Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
About The Role
- The Program Manager Business Acceleration will be responsible for the strategic identification and scaling of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) to growth, building them into enterprises.
- The focus is to help drive companies from early stage to rapid growth and transform them into enterprises.
- Identifying relevant & viable businesses through an in-house selection platform to be created.
- Project managing the value chain process of acceleration including strong stakeholder management for maximum visibility and business success.
- Contribute to development, planning of our venture support programs and formats
- Design and supervise learning platform and curricula for business development
- Drive and ensure business start-ups meets and deliver their set business objectives
- Project-manage their activities all year round to ensure they meet their marketing, sales & revenue targets.
- Organizing and coordinating in-house activities (workshops, networking, lunch and learns, movie nights, outings, etc) aimed at growing the community and adding value to our members and their businesses.
- Develop business plans and present to management quarterly
- Conduct local and global venture scouting with both private & public partners
- Manage our acceleration calls for applications, shortlisting & interviews
- Manage stakeholders that relate to our acceleration activities
- Manage government, public & social sector projects.
Job Requirements and Personality Traits
- 3+ years post-graduate experience in business development, management & support or other relevant positions
- You love working with start-ups or even started one.
- Excellent track records of meeting and exceeding Project management KPIs
- You have good knowledge of startup methodologies (Lean startup,BMC, rapid prototyping etc)
- The ideal candidate MUST have experience in business development and a developing knowledge of accelerator programmes.
- A self-motivated team player, a dynamic, entrepreneurial person with a keen passion for helping entrepreneurs succeed. Adept at managing multiple projects at once, very detail-oriented and organized, learn quickly, and have a track record of being adaptable in a fluid, high-growth environment.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions / recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her / his peers.
- Fast / Agile: Removes barriers to move faster.
- Experiments and adapts.
- Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Managing our Organisation’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- He / She must have good knowledge of SEO.
- Experience in digital marketing is required.
- Knowledge of the use of Canva is an added advantage.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Job Title: Admin and Logistics Support Officer
Location: Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos
- Serve as receptionist or first-line liaison to internal and external contacts and provide general office support
- Greet customers, answer telephone, provide directions or information and solve routine issues
- Communicate routine and general information to staff, customers, and/or public about standard services, processes, and procedures using prescribed or established guidelines
- Establish and maintain office files and activity logs
- Assist with routine travel arrangements
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
- Perform routine data entry
- Prepare, process, update, and compile routine documents, records, and reports
- Prepare routine correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Collate, staple, and distribute duplicated materials
- Deliver and/or pick up documents, equipment, or supplies
- Collect/process fees and payments
- Provide back-up support as needed.
- OND qualification with relevant work experience.
N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Digital Strategist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day performance and optimization of the Group’s website
- Execute a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Manage content accuracy, relevance and enforce governance on Group domain websites and social channels
- Leverage combinations of photography, video, animations, icons/emojis, memes and the written word to create compelling, sharable contents for storytelling.
- Manage creation of monthly content calendars for the brand
- Create content for and publish across a variety of online (Social Media; twitter, Instagram, Facebook), mobile and web platforms (YouTube, blogs, websites).
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day-to-day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
- Analyze Social Media statistics: likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance
- Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI
- Draw on combination of historical events, social context and digital trends to engage audience by telling brand stories.
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive digital marketing and media campaigns
- Create and maintain company’s portfolio to deliver optimally – Implement SEO/SEM
- Partner with the Business Development Manager to ensure that yearly performance target is met.
- Responsible for the lead generation activities and campaign budget spend with measurable ROI.
- Drive the digital strategy team to achieve a yearly target of N200,000,000.00(Two Hundred Million Naira Only)
- Execute digital briefs for the group’s clients
- Seek and evaluate new media opportunities
- Drive conversion and audience engagements on all social media platforms
- Draw on combination of historical events, social context and digital trends to develop and maintain an ongoing flow of enticing digital content that can be repurposed across multiple digital properties.
Education and Technical Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital strategy
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign (Not less than 5 years)
- Understanding of use of media channels, content creation and role of multi-channel mix.
- Must have a love for generating content and engaging constantly with both internal and external customers.
- Fluent in content creation (video, animations, graphics) and publishing across all major social media platforms and familiar with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Proficient with standard photo and video editing software, content management tools and social media management/scheduling systems.
- Ability to create destination-specific content, with appropriate language, hashtags, emojis, audio, video and imagery consistent with marketing on that particular platform.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with artists, managers and staff at all levels.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgement.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics tools a plus.
- Deep love of social and a fascination with how digital platforms connect businesses and customers is Essential.
N200,000 to N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We wish you all the best…kindly share, you might help someone get a job