We are pleased to inform you of the ongoing recruitment at the Imo State Civil Service Commission, interested applicant can apply for his/her preferred position below,
The Imo State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant I
Grade Level: 09
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Accountancy from a recognized university or Higher National Diploma (HND) plus a Professional qualification from any of the following professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ICMA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA).
Job Title: Accountant II
Grade Level: 08
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Accountancy from a recognized university.
Job Title: Higher Executive Officer (Accounts)
Grade Level: 08
- HND in Accountancy or Business Administration obtained from a recognised Institution.
- Five years of post qualification cognate experience.
- Professional qualification from any accounting body will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Officer (Accounts)
Grade Level: 06
- A pass in sections 1 BIT (Intermediate) of the Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants
- Intermediate Certificate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and
- Candidates should possess an Ordinary National Diploma qualification in Accountancy or Business Administration obtained from a recognized university.
- R.S.A Stage III (Advanced) in Accounts and other related subjects.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with the requisite qualifications should obtain the CSC Form 1 from the recruitment unit, Imo State Civil Service Commission, Block 5, State Secretariat Complex, after payment of N1000 (One Thousand Naira) into the Imo State Single Treasury Account (TSA) at any bank.
All Application Forms should be addressed to:
Imo State Civil Service Commission,
Block 5, State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt Road, Owerri,
All applicants are invited to a Competitive Screening Examination on:
- Date: Saturday, 23rd April, 2022.
- Venue: Government College Okigwe Road, Owerri.
- Time: 9AM prompt.
- Photocopies of candidate’s credentials must be attached to the applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the job interview after this examination.
We wish you all the best….kindly share, you might help someone get a job