Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 200 students providing assistance to international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree for the 2022/2023 academic session.>
The scholarship aims at providing partial funding for students applying for studies at Newcastle University, UK.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Newcastle University, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:>
- Must be an international student assessed for fee-paying purposes.
- Have been offered a place a study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application. Applicants can contact email@example.com for details.
Application Deadline: Not specified