Greengates Group Limited – Our client is a multinational conglomerate into the business of manufacturing chemical raw material and export, agribusiness and agro-allied product and export, industrial and domestic plastics packaging manufacturing, Real estate development, capital market, FMCG. They provide an exciting work environment that is consistent with our vision.
Their business has been recording consistent growth in the years past. In order to sustain our company growth we now recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: General Manager, Business Development and Operations
The Job Summary
- General Manager Business development and Operations is responsible for driving growth in the company and all its subsidiaries, setting business objectives for the company and it SBUs.
- He must have strong business acumen with great people management skills.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the growth strategy for the business with full P&L accountability.
- Responsible for general management of the business unit and provides guidance to directors and managers and other leadership colleagues as well as motivation to all staff within the unit.
- Supervise and assign duties to company subordinates.
- Operate a client-responsive organization and be the point elevation person for clients when required.
- Oversee the store, account admin to ensure proper accountability, etc.
- Direct the planning and coordination of a Greengates group plan including facility expansion and equipment modifications to support future business growth and compliance.
- Leads the budget process and accounting, booking keeping of stock.
- Develop appropriate business strategies to achieve financial targets
- Prepare team business plans, budgets and any subsequent revisions
- Review monthly team and financial performance against plans and budgets
- Analyse and explain budget variances (i.e. deviations from plan, recommend corrective action, etc.)
- Prepare marketing, sales and call reports as defined below
- Deliver revenue budget
- Manage cost budget to achieve cost reduction targets
- Ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Implement regular and documented calling program for all customers (i.e. call plans, call reports, etc.)
- Implement customer commitments as defined and/or agreed during marketing calls
- Log/report and evaluate all customer complaints/issues
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Implement a process which quickly/immediately surfaces and documents customer issues/complaints
- Identify and develop new customer segments.
Internal Business Processes:
- Ensure that all business and financial terms are agreed with the customer, documented and appropriately executed/signed-off.
- Set up and document business processes which assure our revenues and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Set-up and maintain ordered customer files in a standardised format which facilitates speedy and efficient access to customer and business information.
- Ensure that all in-coming business correspondence has a received stamp indicating the receiving unit/department, and date and is signed off by the receiving officer.
- Develop and periodically review pricing structure for all the revenue areas.
Innovation, Learning & Growth:
- Develop training/knowledge improvement plans for self and supervised staff based on key skills requirements and identified skills gaps.
- Ensure skills upgrade of self and all supervised staff through on-the-job and other training interventions.
- Deliver continuous improvement in revenue quality, customer satisfaction and internal business processes within areas of responsibility.
- Lead by good example.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices)
- Achievement overall revenue target to be set n assumption of duty
- Implementation of new revenue streams (Products and services)
- New business development (revenues from new customers and products)
- 95% Collection of f oreceivables within 90 days maximum
- Cost consciousness and achievement of cost management targets of 10% from the previous year
- Develop product specification for all revenue areas
- Identify, develop and implement new business opportunities within the Group.
- Achieve 100% signed MOU/Contract with all corporate customers
- Documented and executed customer calling programs
- Timely implementation of customer commitments (i.e. under-promise and over-deliver)
- Adequate surfacing and documentation of customer issues
- Speedy and adequate/satisfactory resolution of customer complaints
- Customer retention (revenues from existing customers).
- Develop and implement a clearly defined pricing and discount structure with inbuilt authorisation levels
- Standardisation of key marketing and sales documents (Intro letter, MOUs, Price matrix, etc)
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, Group and Company policies and procedures.
- Documented customer agreements
- Quality of organisation and completeness of customer and business records
- Quality of internal business processes and business controls which support service delivery and assure revenues
- Quality of internal business processes documentation for processes under area of supervision.
Innovation, Learning & Growth:
- Quality of self and staff training plan
- Quality and frequency of documented on-the-job training interventions.
- Training of self and staff on internal business processes relevant to job performance
- Introduction and execution of business innovations resulting in improved customer retention/satisfaction, revenues, staff quality/productivity, and/or cost reduction.
- B.S/B.A. in, Business Administration or any other related field with at least 10 years is required
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience as a GM / General Manager in a manufacturing company.
- Proven leadership and people management skills, including the ability to recruit and retain a highly motivated team and nurture and mentor talent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interviewing skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Competence to drive growth.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Plan, develop and implement the HR fundamentals including the review of the Company Code of Conduct, Compensation & Benefits policy, Succession Planning, Recruitment process, training & developments
- Manage all Internal Relations & Admin matters
- Supervise the Payroll proper calculation and administration, as well as the compliance with the relevant taxation laws
- Develop and implement a proper Performance Appraisal System
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional / departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University graduate with preferably a specialization in HR management.
- MBA is a plus
- 8-10 years experience in a similar position or having handled senior roles in different HR functions within a solid corporate environment
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess ability to resolve conflict.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing financial statements, management accounts, Finance reports and any adhoc reports.
- Accounting for Receivables and Withholding Tax credit notes as well as Accounting for Payables and other liabilities.
- Preparing and updating Annual Budget with inputs from Admin and other project departments.
- Preparing and updating Directors’ monthly Cash call to fund budget/operations.
- Reconciling the budget to actual results of operations.
- Participating in and organizing the Annual statutory audit of the company’s books of account.
- Liaising with the External Auditors in respect of the company’s annual statutory audit.
- Participating in and organizing the various Tax audits (FIRS & LIRS) of the company’s books of account.
- Liaising with the Tax Auditors in respect of the firm’s various Tax audits.
- Addressing any Audit queries raised by either External Auditor or Tax Auditors.
- Having an oversight function on payroll preparation and administration.
- Ensuring prompt remittances of (VAT, WHT, PAYE, Pension and Others)
- Ensuring that the internal controls over the company’s assets and resources are functioning and effective.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university
- 8-10 years of post-qualification experience, preferably in a similar position.
- ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration / Finance would also be an added advantage
- Have knowledge of Sage software; Tally, QuickBooks, Peachtree or similar.
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgement
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Must be a hands on person.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Risk / Credit Analyst
- We are hiring for a talented Credit/Risk Analyst professional to join our team.
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
- Ensure that clients interested in taking loans are given the necessary information to access the loan.
- Collection of needed financial information/ documentation and assessing the clients’ credit worthiness.
- Calculation and analysis of risk ratios of clients based on the client’s credit score and financial history.
- Recommendation of loans for approval/ Denial based on thorough analysis of client’s credit request.
- Maintaining the loan portfolio.
- Setting up payment plans for clients, and ensuring approved loans are promptly disbursed in line with management approval.
- Loan monitoring to ensure loan customers are keeping to the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum of an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree
- One to five years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio and other analysis programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Strong ethical behaviour and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Ability to analyze the business of clients and identify the credit risk associated with it and recommending mitigants where necessary.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Job Title: IT Support Assistant
- Support of Enterprise Applications and attend to user IT needs.
- Manage the day–to–day running of the ICT infrastructure in subsidiary locations.
- Engage in troubleshooting of systems.
- Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- E-mail support and management
- Local Area Network (LAN) / WAN troubleshooting.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create and manage websites using WordPress, Joomla or any other CMS.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine system specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites, blogs and social media handles.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Create branded documents, logos, ID Cards, and Signage using Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop.
- Cooperate with Vendors and designers to match visual design intent.
- Regular update of various social media platforms with approved content.
- Minimum of an OND / HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years experience in IT Application and Infrastructure Support
- Professional certifications in the following areas: ITIL, Full Stack Developer or any other relevant ICT certification will be added advantage.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Good graphic design skills
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, WordPress and Joomla will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Cpanels.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in Windows Operating systems and system troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of IT Support ( Infrastructure and Applications)
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Very good at the use of MS Office suites
Job Title: Quality Control Officer / Production and Compliance Officer
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- As part of the team, managing time and planning the schedules of work
- Managing the production and warehouse operatives
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Administrative functions; daily planning and organisation of materials and personnel
- Monitoring the levels of stock and discussing same with Warehouse Executive
- Keeping stock, managing and monitoring the utilization of Raw materials/ heart bases & Packaging materials and reporting same to the designated authority
- Keeping stocks of Glassware
- Keeping stocks of product labels
- Cleaning and arrangement of the laboratories
- Planning, performing and monitoring all activities related to research on the use and application of company’s products (cosmetics and food additives)
- Enforcing GMPs, GDPs, personal & environmental hygiene of the company premises
- Ensuring targets are met
- Reviewing staff performances
- Raw materials & packaging materials inspection & analysis
- Equipment calibration, validation and documentation
- Formulation of Quality Control measures
- Initiating and conducting R&D for new products development
- Initiating and conducting R&D on product improvement and modification
- Writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for test procedures and new products.
- Writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Good Manufacturing, Storage & Distribution Procedures
- Assessment of customers’ complaints for necessary correction and improvement
- Field investigations aimed at solving customer’s complaint both from within and outside the state
- Representing the organization in any fora, symposia, seminar, workshop, etc.
- Engaging in permanent or temporary assignment in any branches or subsidiaries of the company within or outside the state.
- Any other official works related to your job role could be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Legal Officer / Company Secretary
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives on a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies to specific internal and external governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- The role is primarily engaged to consult with and advise the Board of Directors to ensure that the affairs of the company are in accordance with provisions of the law and proceeding of its associations.
Company Secretarial Functions:
- Ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
- Ensure that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
- Ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the management of the Company and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of directors.
- Arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
- Attend the board meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
- Prepare, in consultation with the chairman, the agenda and other documents for the general meetings.
- Arrange with the consultation of chairman the annual and extraordinary general meetings of the company and to attend such meetings in order to ensure compliance with the legal requirements and to make correct record thereof.
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory Share Register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorized by the board of the directors or the management.
- Advice, in conjunctions with the company’s solicitors, in respect of the legal matters, as required.
- Engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law.
- Have custody of the seal of the company
Legal Obligations Of Secretary:
- File various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law, including filing of copy of special resolutions on prescribed form within the specified time period.
- Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- See whether legal requirements of the allotment, issuance and transfer of share certificates, mortgages and charges, have been complied with.
- Convene/arrange the meetings of directors.
- Issue notice and agenda of board meetings to every director of the company and to auditors.
- Carry on correspondence with the directors of the company on various matters.
- Record the minutes of the proceedings of the meetings of the directors.
- Implement the policies formulated by the directors.
- Deal with all correspondence between the company and the shareholders.
- Issues notice and agenda of the general meetings to the shareholders.
- Keep the record of the proceedings of all general meetings.
- Make arrangement for the payment of the dividend within prescribed period as provided under the provisions of the Companies Law.
Head of Legal Department Functions:
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation and to alert management on changes.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Maintenance of the following statutory books:
- The register of transfer of shares
- The register of buy-backed shares by a company
- The register of mortgages, charges etc.
- The register of members and index thereof
- The register of debenture-holders
- The register of directors and other officers
- The register of contracts
- The register of directors’ shareholdings and debentures
- The register of local members, directors and officers, in case of a foreign company
- Minute books
- Proxy register
- Register of beneficial ownership
- Register of deposits
- Register of director’s shareholding; and
- Register of contracts, arrangements and appointments in which directors etc. are interested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Masters in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- Be a Chartered Secretary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7 years’ working experience as a Legal Practitioner with 5 years’ proven experience as a compliance officer.
- Proven experience as a Company Secretary and Legal Counsel in business environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law, legal requirements and procedures.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- The ability to take the initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Job Type: Full Time
- To Ride motor cycle assigned to you with adequate care, to ensure the safety of self, your goods and valuables on he bike.
Duties And Responsilities
- To report promptly for assignments when called upon
- To pick or drop valuables, letter and bills as directed by your superior
- Ensure bike assigned to you is in good working order
- To see to it that bike is taken for repairs/maintenance when due or necessary
- To keep and maintain proper record of bike assigned to you; this include the mileage, fuel consumption, etc
- To be courteous to all person you encounter in the course of your duty: your clients who for the purpose of your duty are your either colleagues or customers of the company, etc
- To report immediately any accident in which you may be involved.
- Any contravention by constituted authority; such as police, LASTMAN or Federal Road Safety must be reported immediately
- To ensure that you are properly groomed to company standard.
N60,000 comes with HMO
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.