Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Strategy and Governance Manager
Department: Information Technology
- The IT Strategy and Governance Manager will define and lead the implementation of the IT governance using the appropriate frameworks, and support the CIO to create, maintain and monitor the IT strategy including the IT roadmap, with input from the IT leadership team, to deliver on the organization’s strategy.
- The role holder will champion innovative practices within IT, lead governance and business management activities for the IT function in line with the IT strategy and overall architecture, and where required, ensuring adherence to any legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the successful completion of all work assigned to the unit.
- Support the CIO to create, maintain and monitor the IT strategy including the IT roadmap, with input from the IT Leadership team, to deliver on the ARMP strategy.
- Develop and manage the design of the Enterprise Architecture ensuring that business, information, solutions, infrastructure, and digital architectures are integrated and in line with the IT Strategy, governance frameworks, and where required, adhere to any legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the development of innovative fact-based and achievable IT strategies and operating models to enable business strategies.
- Champion innovative practices within IT.
- Lead governance and business management activities for the IT function in line with the IT Strategy, and overall architecture, and where required, ensuring adherence to any legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee finance, risk and vendor management activities to provide agile and responsive reporting and insights and best practice to support the business in making informed decisions in the delivery of IT.
- Oversee IT governance and communications to maintain a reliable IT division with a good reputation.
- Oversee training and resourcing to develop an IT division that has people with the right skills, in the right place at the right time.
- Define and lead the implementation of the IT governance using the appropriate frameworks.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Professional certifications such as CGEIT, COBIT5 and/or TOGAF 9 would be advantageous
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, planning or architecture in a financial services industry.
- Substantial experience in strategic planning.
- Experience in application development lifecycle, project management methodology, business and systems analysis, IT governance and information security.
- Profound experience in the assessment of IT value and optimization of IT investments, IT strategy planning.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans, and establishing and maintaining IT governance and standards.
- Creative mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills to develop and present new ideas, approaches, and solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to technical, business, and management audiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Risk Management
- The Internal Control Officer is responsible for the implementation of internal control reviews and procedures regarding the organization’s process/accounting structures and working in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure that potential risks and controls are adequately identified, measured appropriately and recommendations implemented.
- Perform appropriate call-over of transactions consummated to ascertain validity, accuracy, and completeness of transaction processed.
- Periodic review of pricing and pricing templates for accuracy
- Perform periodic stock count and validation checks on the company’s inventory system/warehoused items to promote control visibility and inculcate sense of control awareness.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control system to ensure the integrity of the system, improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Collaborate with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve identified control deficiencies.
- Develop, execute, and monitor adequate internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) in line with best accounting practices and identifying appropriate risk and mitigation strategies.
- Actively participate in the system change management activities within the firm including reviewing and assessing user acceptance testing on system enhancements/change deployment.
- Involve in the optimization/upgrade of existing systems and business solutions and ensure that controls that meet business requirements are embedded at all ends.
- Ensure projects are executed in line with approved mandates and service level agreements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that controls are fully embedded in the design of processes and systems.
- Innovate control automation techniques to minimize compliance cost for various processes and procedures within the organization.
- Supporting Operational risk desk in providing Loss Data around transaction and process data and setting of remediation technique to improve general control environment.
- Maintain a culture within ARM Pensions that emphasizes and demonstrates the importance of internal control to all staff and inculcate a sense of control awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other finance discipline
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA or any other relevant professional programmes would be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience (post qualification) in financial service industry, experience in a Pension or Investment Management Company would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the operations of a Pension or Investment Management environment.
- Commendable knowledge of pension regulations and the regulatory structure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information
- Ability to communicate and manage risk and control issues.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted
We wish you all the best……kindly share, you might help someone get a job