Gran Melia Hotel is a sumptuous hideaway set on a 10 plot land strategically positioned on the tranquil Lekki Peninsular. This hotel offers you the ultimate comfort and privacy. The cutting-edge design and high-tech facilities provide you with the ultimate paradise to unwind and relax in style.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Hotel Front Office Manager
- We are looking for a pleasant, organized and friendly Front Office Manager to join our team! As a Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
- We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented front office manager to join our team. As the front office manager, you will make sure that customers and visitors feel welcome and are well looked after.
- Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and perform the basic reconciling of receipts.
- 3 years of experience as Front Office Manager or similar role
- Can work under pressure
- Have good people skills, a professional appearance, and be highly organized
- Knowledge of PMS and basic accounting
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Job Title: Human Capital Personnel
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Job Type Full Time
- To provide assistance to managers and employees with respect to HR policies and procedures including: employee relations, recruitment, benefits and the health and safety program.
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Manage and update employee records
- Filing documents
- Contribute to the success of the company’s recruitment & selection process
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Assists in coordination of training programs
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Handling administration of all contract labor.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
- Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
- You report to the General Manager and Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources. CIPM certified is an advantage
- Strong written and communication skills
- Three years experience in a Human Resources role.
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office, HRIS system
- Living within Ajah, Sangotedo and its environs is an advantage.
N100,000 / month.
Job Title: Human Resources & Administration (HR & A) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager who will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR & Administration strategies in alignment with our business needs.
- Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels, as well as oversee administrative functions
- Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in any related field with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Person staying near Ajah Locality will be given preference.
N75,000 – N125,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.