The Impeccable Skills Company – Our client in the beauty industry located in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hair Stylist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are seeks to recruit a creative candidate with an eye for design for the position of hairstylist. Hairstylist duties include consulting clients on hairstyling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products, and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
- Additionally, hairstylists need to be expert “people persons” to attract and retain long-term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational skills.
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to clients’ needs to determine their preferences.
- Describe different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring, and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing, and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
- Minimum of High School Graduation Certificate
- Previous experience as a hairstylist.
- A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers, and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
Job Title: Mid-Sales / Account Manager
Job Reference Code: 042/LOS- IKEJA/DL/22
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are seeking to recruit a Mid-level Sales & Account Manager with the capability to identify business opportunities, create leads, sell, and effectively manage client-firm relationship.
About the Role
- You will manage dedicated business accounts as designated to ensure business retention.
- You will support in the creation and drive of awareness of the company’s business solutions.
- You will support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in a complex, cross-functional environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Aggressively drive new customer acquisition by originating a strong pipeline of potential customers
- Facilitate technical product demonstrations to potential customers
- Coordinate with internal teams to align solution design with customers’ business requirements and existing infrastructure.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends.
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources.
- Visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities.
- Manage assigned subordinates to ensure high performance and increase capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or in similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience preferably in a technology services company selling systems integration solutions
- Intermediary familiarization with managing tripartite relationships between Firm, Clients and OEMs.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and business writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Technical and business acumen.
- Good eyes for details.
- Emotionally intelligent
Job Title: Pre-sales Engineer
Job Reference Code: 041/LOS- LEKKI/DL/22
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose and Scope
- Provide sales product support and deal flow by securing the “technical close” on complex solutions.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Identify opportunities, provide solutions to their business needs that will improve business and financial performance.
- Provide deployment and Presales services for the Data Center Solutions Portfolio as a core portfolio with the ability to provide Presales services in other Solution areas where required.
- Keep up with research on Data Center Solutions and Developments from OEM as well as customer requirements.
- Ensure quality and technical delivery of all Data Center Solutions-related solutions and should be able to liaise with other solution team leads for smooth integration of Data Center Solutions with other solutions.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries, leads by emails or from the sales/marketing team, telephone, and personal visits to customers where necessary.
- Make conscious efforts to develop good communication and presentation skills to engage customers in terms of the sales presentation, development and also carry along team members.
- Increase company’s share in Data Center Solution (High Power Computing (Servers/PC) using Cisco UCS server/IBM/DELL/HP/Hitachi, etc., SAN using FC/ISCSI/NFS/CIFS, Cooling/UPS Power and Server Room Preparation/Security, etc.), Disaster Recovery/Backup and Business Continuity Solutions, etc.).
- In conjunction with the marketing and presales team maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support as required.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for Data Center Solutions’ related solutions.
- Carry out market research on new products, competitor and customer requirement surveys, and suggest ways to better position our Infrastructure portfolio.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Must possess skills in the development of quality proposals, quote, and designs for our clients.
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and company employees.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or any engineering background relative to the Information Technology practice.
- Minimum of 10 years
- CISCO and other relevant certifications are a must for the role.
- 6 years or more experience in general IT Presales and Solution deployment and 5 or more years in direct presales and solution deployment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A dynamic personality with business acumen and motivation, a team player
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ability to understand customer needs and create upsells and new opportunities, listen to customers’ requirements leverage and translate that to a solution, materialize customer requests to sales.
- Experience in Banking industry networking
- Experience in Management of materials and team
- Experience in Initiating and closing deals.
- Able to converse and communicate fluently in English
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Code: 059 / LOS – YABA / DL / 22
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, including Saturdays
- We seek to engage the services of a qualified Office Manager to help efficiently run the organization on a day-to-day basis managing the organization’s personnel and administrative activities.
- Ideal Candidate must possess excellent business writing skills, ability to manage people with tact and diplomacy, must be reliable, a person of integrity and manage company information with utmost confidentiality.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Support the sales process by ensuring proper sales documentation required for close of sale is accurate and timely delivered.
- Manage all staff to ensure they deliver on their job objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Hair Stylist” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 13th April, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
We wish you all the best…..kindly share, you might help someone get job