Applications are invited from applicants wishing to study in Canada at Humber College to apply for the 2022/2023 International Entrance Scholarship. Humber offers scholarship opportunities for international students who have demonstrated excellent academic potentials.>
The entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in 2022. The scholarship will serve to reduce the burden of enrolling in a study program in Canada.
International Entrance Student Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:>
- The merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the first come, first served basis for students that received their letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before January 15th
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
Interested applicants for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada are to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in May and September 2022
- Personal statement of interest-must include your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
Application Deadline: Rolling