Several instant messaging apps were available for Android and iOS, but WhatsApp is the most popular one, and millions of users rely on it for communication. It’s a free instant messaging app that allows users to exchange text messages, make voice & video calls, share status, etc.
We are talking about WhatsApp because recently, the company was found testing a new feature that allows users to share their profiles via URL on social network sites. The quality is available in the beta version of WhatsApp, but it’s available only to selected users.
According to the screenshots shared by WABetaInfo, the new profile share button will be available next to the profile picture on the Settings page. Apart from the ability to share profiles via URLs, WhatsApp right now offers an option to create a QR code for your profile.
After creating a QR Code for your WhatsApp Profile, you can share the code on social networking sites. This would allow users to connect with you on WhatsApp by scanning a QR Code. Hence, if you are interested in creating a WhatsApp QR code for your profile, you read the right guide.
Steps to Create WhatsApp QR Code for your Profile (Android)
In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on creating a WhatsApp QR code for your profile. The steps are going to be easy; follow them as directed.
1. First, head to the Google Play Store and update the WhatsApp app for Android.>
2. Now, open the WhatsApp app and tap on the three dots as shown below.
3. From the list of options that appears, tap on the Settings.
4. To create a QR code for your WhatsApp profile, tap on the QR code icon next to your account name.
5. If you wish to share the QR code, tap on the Share icon displayed at the top of the screen.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can create a WhatsApp QR code for your profile in easy steps.
Create WhatsApp QR Code on your profile (iOS)
The QR code option is also available on the WhatsApp app for iPhone. You need to follow some of the simple steps shared below.
1. First of all, open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
2. Next, tap on the Settings option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. On the Settings page, tap on the QR code icon next to your account name.
4. This will create a QR code for your WhatsApp Profile.>
If you want to share the QR code, tap on the share icon and select the app you want to share.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can create a WhatsApp QR code for your profile on your iPhone.
I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.