Applications are invited from progressive African youths who want to change the world to be part of the Global Citizen Fellowship program for the 2022/23 cohort which aims at unearthing the remarkable potential of young people in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya.
The fellowship is a paid, year-long fellowship designed to equip fellows with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not only during their time with Global Citizen, but also in any future endeavors.
The Global Citizen Fellowship 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Global Citizen Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:>
- Must be a South African, Nigeria or Kenyan citizen.
- Must be aged between 21 and 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Be willing and able to commit fully to the fellowship throughout the entire duration of the program.
How to Apply for 2022/2023 Global Citizen Fellowship for Young Africans
Interested applicants for the Global Citizen Fellowship 2022/23 are to send a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:>
- What qualities do you identify with an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
If you prefer writing, you can send a 500- to 700- word essay answering the same questions.
Email your application to email@example.com and include a copy of your ID or passport. You can also send your application using WhatsApp by sending it to +27649363570.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022