KPMG: KPMG Nigeria is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 – Tax, Regulatory & People Services
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our knowledge and experience rank us among the world’s top firms for tax solutions.
- But what really sets us apart is our passion, collaboration, and commitment to our clients’ business success.
- We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Digital Skills
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.>
We wish you all the best…..kindly share, you might help someone get a job