eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Officer
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Officer who is excited to join our growing organization.
- The Executive Officer will provide support to the Chief Excellence Officer (CEO) in a range of areas including scheduling and calendar maintenance, prioritizing and handling inbound and outbound communications, preparing agendas and records of meetings, organizing travel, managing expense reports, word processing, file maintenance, liaising with the Board of Directors, high-level dignitaries, and other stakeholders.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential, and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Maintain a daily calendar for the CEO, and schedule meetings and appointments, both internal and external.
- Prepare meeting agenda and records/minutes of Management Staff, Executive Team, and Board Meetings.
- Coordinate drafting and finalizing of internal documents.
- Draft memos, emails, letters, reports, and communique for the Executive Office.
- Handle calls, mail, and other communication.
- Provide follow-up and coordination on agenda items with the Executive Management team.
- Identifies multifaceted problems affecting the achievement of individual goals, requiring research into internal and external factors.
- Analyzes and interprets issues and proposes alternative solutions, relying on knowledge of professional standards and principles.
- Collaborate with assigned internal and external partners to develop and deliver programs and services, and/or establish processes or protocols that support desired results.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have at least a Degree in Business Administration or other related courses with at least 3 years work experience.
- A Master’s Degree is advantageous.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy with at least three to five years of experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
WE wish you all the best……kindly share, you might help someone get this