The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) – Our client, an International School, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:>
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Awolowo Road, Ikoyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- HND or B.Sc, in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
N60,000 – N70,000 Month Net
Job Title: Head, Treasury & Asset Management
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Report To: Managing Director
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
- To ensure the management of the Company’s Treasury portfolio and Asset
- Ensure appropriate pricing of our deposit liabilities and reporting to the Management, the industry trends from time to time.
- Grow the interpersonal relationships between the Company and investing clients.
- Keep appropriate records of the funding position and challenges of the Company. Analyzing and reporting such to Management every week. Also ensure that unutilized funds are invested on time.
- Keep the investment portfolio of the Company growing and reporting the state of affairs to Management on a weekly basis.
- Act as Chairman, Investment Committee, saddled with the responsibility to determine the investment heads that will guarantee CCF optimal returns.
- Come up with appropriate, administrative, funding, marketing structures of the investment function. This should provide room for feasible growth that will achieve the autonomy of this function.
- Generate decent income in fees, from advisory and professional services.
- Supervise the unit altogether and responsible for the results emanating from the unit.
- Responsible for the marketing function of the unit primarily. Ensure that new mandates are obtained and co-ordinate the marketing efforts of the other members of the unit.
- Review and sign off on all jobs/memos emanating from the unit.
- Responsible for the job training of all the personnel in the unit.
- Write and submit to Management a weekly report of the unit.
- Present for Management approval, rate guide for Borrowing portfolio
- Participate directly in reconciliation of accounts balances and ensures timely completion of the exercise.
- Recommend personnel matters relating to the staff of the unit (e.g. leave, promotion, discipline etc.)
- Appraise direct reports based on set KPIs
- Ensure direct reports are provided with relevant training in line with the Company career path/performance management document.
- Work closely with the Management of the Company for the formulation of policies and the implementation thereof.
- Prepare and defend the departmental budgets.
- Inform the Management in writing from time to time, the industry trend in terms of risk inclinations and pricing of our transactions.
- Co-ordinate presentations at clients’ premises and lead where necessary.
- Give status report on all clients from time to time, particularly where there are warning signals.
- Continually re-strategizing existing products for better efficiency of results.
- To generate both treasury and credit mandates as may be determined by Management from time to time.
- Weekly back-up of data.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Minimum of 10+ years solid experience in Liability Generation (i.e. Deposit Mobilization) with Non-Bank Financial institutions, Microfinance banks etc.
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills
Job Title: Private Driver
Locations: Lekki Jankande – Ajah, Orile Mile 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up the Boss from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Requirements and Skills
- A high School Certificate of Diploma
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Salary: N65,000 Month Net
- Benefit: Pension, Leave, HMO, Bonus
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Role as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Proximity to the job location is very important.