PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a world class Nigerian Business Entity providing beat -In-class Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions. They provide installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance services across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Energy and Intrastricture.>
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Deputy Managing Director
- Initiate and establish corporate goals and objectives for consideration of the Board.
- Develop implementable business plans and strategies.
- Identify new opportunities, grow the client base, generate new businesses, and create a secured future for the business.
- Deliver profitable projects, grow investors’ wealth, and enhance the company’s value in a prosperous and sustainable way.
- Lead a team of motivated, highly engaged and multi disciplined team of operations staff.
- Report on the company’s core business operations and performance.
- Carry out specific responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
- Promote and adhere strictly to the company’s policies, core values and principles.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be allocated commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the position, either on temporary or permanent basis.
Required Experience and Capabilities
- First Degree in Engineering, Science, Law, Management or its equivalent.
- A recognized professional qualification in engineering, accounting, business, and any other professional discipline is a critical requirement.
- Possession of an MBA or higher degree is an added advantage.
- Significant experience at top management level (preferably Board level) within a high net worth driven client environment. Such a company must be of an EPC status entity.
- Proven experience in direct management and control of various simultaneously ongoing projects.
- Extensive experience developing and driving implementation of strategic initiatives. This includes monitoring and reporting on the achievement of short/long term goals and objectives.
- Strong experience liaising with stakeholders including but not limited to clients, financial institutions, board members, and statutory agencies.
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing staff.
Job Title: Career Services Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01216
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide career management support to students in the institution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting firms to provide quality internship and employment opportunities for Students.
- Deliver career management programs and coaching sessions to help students effectively market themselves in the skill market.
- Instruct and coach students on career management and job search skills in one-on-one, small, and large group settings, striking the balance of empowering students to own their own job search while motivating them and ensuring accountability through that search.
- Assess and analyze student mastery of the career search process as well as student data regarding interests and targets.
- Create candidate support programmes that ensure graduates are equipped with the training and skills necessary to secure job offers through in-class job-readiness training & strategy (interview coaching & curriculum, resume readiness, etc.)
- Document and communicate all information relevant to a student’s job search for consistent and accurate outcomes reporting.
- Advocate for resources for University-wide career services and lead efforts to educate the campus community about the career development needs of students.
- Develop and manage Career Services budgets
Roles & Responsibilities (Cont’d):
- Represent Career Services in policy-making panels within Student Affairs and University Committees and initiatives extending beyond Student Affairs.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of quality services across all areas of Career Services.
- Ensure that services and programs provided adhere to the required laws and ethical standards of the profession.
- Represent Career Services to all constituents, including but not limited to faculty, staff, students, administrators, University trustees, alumni, employers, other University career services directors and colleagues, professional associations, and visiting guests.
- Collaborate with the campus instructional team as needed, partnering with colleagues to assure overall student success and satisfaction.
- Partner with the job Search Program staff post-graduation to assure overall student success and satisfaction.
- Experience in Talent acquisition, career management, career coaching, recruiting, or student services.
- Experience leading small and large group workshops and lectures.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and credibility with external customers and multiple internal stakeholders.
- Proven commitment to customer services and a genuine interest in student and career development, with experience working with candidates/students as well as hiring partners.
- Demonstrated track record of producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and constituencies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Analytical and Problems solving skills.
- Improvement & Project management skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Talent & People Management skills.
- Cost Management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and community relations skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
Job Title: Senior Associate – Technology Advisory
Job ID: 326604WD
Line of Service: Advisory
Specialism: Technology Strategy
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career within Technology Consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their key challenges.
- As an experienced Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Your responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
What you will create and do:
- Support the identification of business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials produced
- Contribute to business development including Proposals and Discussion Documents.
- Support the development of innovative solutions for our clients’ complex business and technology
- Contribute in the delivery of Technology consulting projects
- Minimum of First Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or any related field.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM, or SSM), Project Management Certification (PMP or Prince II), CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or its equivalent is mandator
Experience – What you will bring to this role:
- Industry experience – minimum of 4 years of experience in digital transformation, project coordination on application development, systems implementation and/or infrastructure projects.
- Agile experience – practical experience delivering projects using agile methodologies, proficient with agile lifecycle management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, or related tools.) are strongly desired.
- Project management – proven project delivery experience with complex technical projects and digital transformations with the ability to independently manage two to three low to medium risk projects concurrently.
- Analytical skills – to ensure accurate progress tracking and articulate key metrics to stakeholders
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Finance management – experience of budget management and project finance reporting for large complex projects
- Team player – effective team working, providing support as and when needed, high accountability for the success and quality of project deliverables.
- Good understanding of digital asset management
- Up to 20%
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We wish you all the best…..kindly share, you might help someone get a job