Kimberly Ryan – Kimberly Ryan Limited is an international School is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Principal (Head of Secondary School)
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends
- Previous experience as a principal or in a similar role
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred
- Degree in Education; Master’s degree is a plus
Job Title: Head of Early Years
Requirements Interested applicants must:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education or B.SC/B.A with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- A master’s degree in education would be an added advantage.
- Have 5-7 years’ work experience as an Early Years Manager or Class Teacher
- Be familiar with planning and implementing the Early Years curriculum using the EYFS framework
- Be excellent at written and oral communication, and presentation
- Be proactive, self-driven and energetic
- Be attentive to details and committed to quality work
- Be skilled at identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Be able to lead, mentor and motivate the Early Years team
- Be organized and able to manage workload effectively
- Be able to develop and implement strategies for increasing enrolment and strengthening brand loyalty
- Be passionate about connecting with teachers, pupils and the Start-Rite community in general
- Be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Head of School (Nigerian or Expatriate)
- The Head of School will be responsible for implementing the school’s development plan and providing strategic leadership and direction which will motivate all staff tstrive for superior performance in order tsecure the best possible outcome for the pupils and students in all spheres.
- The candidate of choice must have excellent leadership and management skills which will ensure that all set targets are met.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education plus a Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of the National Policy on Education.
- Understanding of the relevant laws and regulations governing the provision of educational services in Nigeria.
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian and British curricula.
- Effective, communication skills.
- Ability tidentify, effect and monitor school improvements programmes.
- Must have at least 15 years cognate working experience in a reputable school and not less than 5 years in Management/Leadership position.
- He/she must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: School Head of Administrator
- As a School Head of Administrator, you will be faced with the task of; the planner, the problem-solver, the educator and the counselor being a few of them.
- You should have the skills to communicate with various people, handle budgets and logistics, and keep all educational programs running.
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school.
- Proven experience as a School Administrator
- Experience as an educator is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Degree in Education or similar field; post-graduate degree is a plus.
Job Title: Head of Primary School
Requirements The ideal candidate Must:>
- Be well spoken and articulate
- Bring an unwavering commitment to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the school;
- Can engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships
- Have a relentless obsession about developing their own standards of teaching and learning to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
- Be a committed team player;
- Be committed to our ethos of high expectations and no excuses;
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in an International Reputable School.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lagos Status: Permanent
- The HR Manager is responsible for providing a practical and solution focused HR function to the school and is the first point of contact for all HR related matters.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Group, the HR Manager is responsible for designing and delivering a HR Strategy that supports the School’s Strategic Plan.
- Provide comprehensive HR support to the management team and all staff.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR related issues
- Manage employee relations caseload including capability, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Work closely with departments in assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures, such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Provide proactive HR advice and support suitable for the school environment.
- Work independently to research and update HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Hr Policies and Safer Recruitment guidelines and recommendations.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all dimensions of HR Process and Safer Recruitment guidelines.
- Provide basic employment law advice.
- Maintain and review the School’s employment manual to ensure best practice.
- Provide thought leadership on ad hoc HR projects.
Person’s Specification Essential:
- Educated to Degree level.
- Certified CIPM or PHRi will be an added advantage
- An HR generalist with experience in providing support to line management in a SME environment.
- Proven track record of leading HR functions.
- Experience of HR systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proven competence in managing complex employment cases (eg, conduct, grievance, performance/capability, sickness absence, re-structuring)
- Proven ability to be effective under pressure of deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player
- Proactive problem solver
- Thought leader
- Attention to detail
- Confident of working with senior managers
- Takes and accepts responsibility
- Role model for Queen’s College values
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2022.
We wish you all the best….kindly share, you might someone get a job