The Schwarzman Scholars programme for international students 2022 is designed to prepare young leaders to deepen their understanding of China and the rest of the world. The Schwarzman Scholars is the first of its kind scholarship set up to attend to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century.
Scholars of the Schwarzman Scholarship pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, working with an academic advisor to design an academic plan that best suits his or her academic and professional goals. The scholarship offers the scholars the opportunity of intellectual engagement, professional development and cultural exchange where they learn from one another while pursuing their academic career and building their leadership capacities.>
Schwarzman Scholarship Award | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students, 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to study in a world class university in China.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must be atleast 18 years of age but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1st of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants must show evidence of Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are to note that academic excellence is a pre-requisite for award although there is no minimum GPA or class rank required to apply.
- Subject Eligibility: Social Sciences/Liberal Arts, Business, Public Service, International Affairs.
Interested applicants for the Schwarzman Scholarship Program are to apply online for the scholarship opportunity by submitting an online resume. Applicants are to ensure that they answer all the required questions.>
- Resume not more than two-pages.
- Two essays to include a 750-words leadership essay and a Statement of Purpose (500 words).
- Transcript and academic records.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Video introduction
Application Deadline: September 20th, 2022