Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom.>
The scholarship will provide a 50% fees discount for undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in their first year of study. International students wishing to commence their studies in January 2023 are especially encouraged to apply.
Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international fee paying student
- Have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (Postgraduate applicants).
- Must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course Undergraduate).
- Applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 are to follow the steps outline (below):
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit online prospectus
- Ensure that you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, proceed to apply for a scholarship online by the closing date.
Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2022. Applicants will be notified if they are successful within one month of the deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2022
We wish you all the best….kindly share, you might help someone achieve this