Applications are invited from students from developing countries for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 at Swansea University for the 2022/2023 academic session.>
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who are nationals or resident in an eligible developing countries, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 at Swansea University, applicants must meet the following criteria:>
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes as Swansea University for entry September 2022.
- Be a new student to Swansea University from September 2022.
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Be a national or permanent resident of a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2021.
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)
- Child Public Health
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Genomic Medicine
- Healthcare Management
- Health Data Science
- Health Informatics
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management
- Medical Radiation Physics
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Research Methods in Psychology
Interested applicants for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 at Swansea University for Developing Countries complete the application form and email it to EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 29 May 2022 at 11:59pm (BST)
We wish you all the best….kindly share