Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom is pleased to announce the 2022 DeepMind Scholarship which offers the opportunity for a master’s study programme in the areas of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics and Computer Games. Applications are invited from interested candidates from all nationalities.
The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the above listed fields of study. It is especially targeted female or black students who are underrepresented in those study areas.
Eligibility Criteria | DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London 2022
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship for study in the United Kingdom:>
- The applicant must be a UK or International student.
- The applicant must identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- The applicant must have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
DeepMind Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship programme in that each scholarship will cover;
- the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250),
- a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and
- a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates for the 2022 DeepMind Scholarship are to download the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2022, complete and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the application deadline.
- Application Documents: You application should comprise of the following documents and presented according to the instructions stated at the official application page.
- A copy of your offer letter to study any of the eligible programmes
- A completed application form, including a short statement (500 words)
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Application Deadline: 13 July 2022
WE wish you all the best….kindly share, you might help someone get this