The scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
The scholarships are awarded for the duration of the standard period of study for the chosen study programme (up to a maximum of 24 months). To receive further funding after the first year of study for 2-year courses, proof of academic achievements thus far should indicate that the study programme can be successfully completed within the standard period of study.
DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022/2023 | WHO CAN APPLY?
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Allowance for a German language course
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022/2023 can proceed to apply online. You will be required to select your status and country of origin for specific application requirements and to enable you submit your application.
Application Deadline: Apply until 1st October (Annually).
We wish you all the best…. kindly share, you might help someone achiece this